||When considering which company will install
the security system that will help protect your family for years to come, it is important
you feel comfortable with your choice. After you have purchased, had the system installed
and the technician has left, it is you who will live with the consequences. For this
reason alone, it is very important to ask all of the right questions, so as to achieve the
level of comfort you need.
THE QUESTIONS TO ASK ARE
- How long has the company been in business under the same name?
- How many system installations has the company done?
- How many installations has the technician that will be installing your system performed?
- Are their technicians up to date on all the latest equipment? What type of training do
- Will you have a say on where they install the various components of your system?
- How will they wire your system? Will wires be visible?
- How many technicians will perform the installation? How long will it take?
- What brand of equipment do they install? Why?
- Will you own your system 100%? If not, who will?
- What happens when an alarm is tripped? What happens in the event of a false alarm?